La Maison Pour Elles Des Deux Vallées is a community organization of La Petite-Nation La Lièvre region subsidized by le Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de l’Outaouais (CISSSO) and la Société d’habitation du Québec (SHQ). Its mission is to provide refuge and support for women and children who are escaping domestic violence.
Accomodation services are focused on the unconditional acceptance of women and their children and may last for a period of 6 to 8 weeks. Our safe house facilities are open 365 days a year and can accommodate 9 women and children at a time, and consist of the following:
• Safe accommodation
• Telephone consultation, accompaniment and monitoring
• Legal, financial and social support and accompaniment
• Intervention with children and teenagers
• Support with mother-child care
• Support Group / Coffee meetings
• Education services, in partnership with schools, aid organizations and other partners
All our services are free and confidential
With or without accommodation
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If other persons have access to your telephone or email and you want your message to remain confidential, you can use the following service.
- Enter your name (fictitious or real) and your message or question in the appropriate spaces.
- Press on the SEND button
- After sending the message, you will be given a confirmation number. Keep this number carefully. This is the number you need to enter to see our response.